My Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM still not arrive yet!!! | When God Won't Show Up | Are You... Hyphenated? | Cinta Sports Cafe - Steamboat and Seafood Review | Beware of Toyota Unser PFU 3959 !!! | Wikitude 4 augmented reality app released for Android OS | Twenty per cent of Brits think Steve Jobs is a football player | Game console wars - gaming facts served up in a neat info-graphic | Ricky Gervais quits 'pointless' Twitter | Vodafone UK launches the iPhone - expects 50,000 sales today

My Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM still not arrive yet!!!

Posted by Jayceooi
Why? Why? Why? I really don’t know why it took so long to get my Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM. My supplier is bad. After placed order for 3 weeks, it is still not arrive yet. When I asked him, he said, “No update.” What kind of service is this? Else I will have taken a lot of beautiful portrait photo already. I canceled the order from that supplier. And I need to find another supplier again. Is that really hard to get one?I dropped by a photo shop at my home town Sungai Petani. I asked, “I want to place order for SLR lens.” Shopper replied, “SLR??” Come on… She even don’t know what is SLR. Luckily another shopper know what I was looking for. Sh[...]
Continue Reading

When God Won’t Show Up

Posted by Jayceooi
Read James 4:6 God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.Did you know that there are some things you can do knowingly or unknowingly that actually repel God’s presence in your life? There are times when He will not show up, when we turn Him off and push Him away. If you want to make choices that actively attract God’s presence in your life, then you’ve got to understand where the real war is.It’s inside. The real problem is pride. I want it; I deserve it; I will have it; and I don’t care what it costs or who it hurts. And it has devastating consequences.Take this “Do-I-have-a-pride-problem?” quiz: Answer “Yes” or “No[...]
Continue Reading

Are You… Hyphenated?

Posted by Jayceooi
Read Psalm 71:5-7, 9, 18, 20 5 For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. 6 From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you. 7 I have become like a portent to many, but you are my strong refuge. 9 Do not cast me away when I am old; do not forsake me when my strength is gone. 18 Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come. 20 Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.When you walk into a cemetery, you look at a[...]
Continue Reading

Cinta Sports Cafe – Steamboat & Seafood Review

Posted by Jayceooi
Yeah. I got my free Cinta Sports Cafe – Steamboat & Seafood coupon from i-City Business Directory Book on it “2 Cop Tukar Kupon” campaign. I got this coupon after I got 2 stamps from merchants which participated in i-City Business Directory Book. Hurry up and go grab your free coupon there. It is first come first basis. I already took 2 from them. I do not know how many still left. Be sure to get it fast!Okay… Back to Cinta Sports Cafe. It is located in Cinta Sayang Golf & Country Resort, Sungai Patani, Kedah. It is a nice place to have your holidays spend. (more…)[...]
Continue Reading

Beware of Toyota Unser PFU 3959 !!!

Posted by Jayceooi
Everyone, especially those live in Taman Batik. You need to be extreme careful when you see this car around. This driver is driving reckless and rudely. He did not stop when coming out from T-junction. I was nearly hit by this guy last few days. He did the same this morning. Coming out from junction without stopping at all. He just rush out. Luckily, I was far from him this morning else my car need to send to hospital.[...]
Continue Reading

Wikitude 4 augmented reality app released for Android OS

Posted by Wirefresh
Wikitude, one of the earliest augmented reality apps to hit the Android apps, has now been upgraded to version 4. The latest update adds new geo-location information-services (aka �overlays�), like...[...]
Continue Reading

Twenty per cent of Brits think Steve Jobs is a football player

Posted by Wirefresh
The Apple brand may be near-ubiquitous on Britain’s streets thanks to the success of the iPhone, but it seems that the company’s head honcho remains something of a mystery to...[...]
Continue Reading

Game console wars – gaming facts served up in a neat info-graphic

Posted by Wirefresh
The least thing a hard-fragging gamer wants to look at is a page full of boring ol’ words, so thankfully the folks at OnlineEducation have employed a neat graphic to...[...]
Continue Reading

Ricky Gervais quits ‘pointless’ Twitter

Posted by Wirefresh
Comedian and writer Ricky Gervais has flounced off Twitter, declaring the site “pointless” and claiming that it was “undignified” for adults to be using the service. Gervais had been on...[...]
Continue Reading

Vodafone UK launches the iPhone – expects 50,000 sales today

Posted by Wirefresh
With network operator o2 no longer holding the rights to exclusively offer the iconic iPhone 3G and 3GS handsets in the UK, there’s been a veritable scramble of operators looking...[...]
Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment